Monster Mania Artist Commentary - The Meat

I love watching splatter films. I love over-the-top blood and gore. I love splatstick. I love gruesome kills. I love buckets of blood. That being said. In real life, the sight of blood makes me queasy. I love blood and gore in my entertainment. And I love to draw gross and disgusting things. But I want all of the blood and gore to stay in the world of make believe. Anyway… This is a drawing of an anthropomorphic T-bone steak in a pool of blood. I’m super happy with how the pool of blood turned out. 

I keep seeing these videos of people eating high meat, rotten meat that is allowed to decompose for several days, weeks or years. I think it might be fun to draw a zombie version of this T-bone steak monster. What would this little hunk of meat look like after a few weeks of decomposition. I think it would be fun to draw some green meat covered with mold, maggots and slime. 

Drawing rotten meat is fun but I have zero interest in eating it. 







Popular posts from this blog

Monster Mania Artist Commentary - Monster Plant

Monster Mania Artist Commentary - Zombie Pizza

Monster Mania Artist Commentary - My Tumor Face